Change the rules for housing in Jackson

Now’s the time to make a difference in how we do housing in Jackson!

The Housing Department is taking public input on their “Housing Supply Plan,” which outlines how much housing we need for what income levels – and how to get there. Read the plan in English or Spanish, and comment by September 26 by email (council@townofjackson.com and commissioners@tetonwyo.org) or in person (3pm on October 2 at the county building, 200 S. Willow St).

And at the same time, the Planning Department is taking public input on two different sets of rules:

1. Housing Requirements: who should pay for affordable housing? Who should be allowed to live in it? How much should it cost? (English meeting Oct 9, Spanish meeting Oct 2 – 6pm)
  2. Land and parking ruleswhat kind of homes should we build, and how many? Should we reduce parking requirements? (English meeting Nov 8, Spanish meeting Nov 6 – 6pm)

Stay tuned for our analysis, and in the meantime, read the plan and formulate your own opinion – and share it with our elected representatives!

176 replies
  1. Ruth Bennett says:

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be
    happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may just I want to suggest you some interesting
    issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this
    article. I want to read more things approximately it!

2. Thomas Schaunaman says:

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the
    long run and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I may I
    desire to recommend you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

3. Terry Schauer says:

Thanks for these tips. One thing I additionally believe is credit cards featuring a 0 interest rate often attract consumers in with zero rate, instant acceptance and easy on the net balance transfers, nonetheless beware of the real factor that is going to void your 0 easy streets annual percentage rate plus throw anybody out into the very poor house in no time.

4. Willie Smith says:

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
    and i was just wondering if you get a lot of
    spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

5. Helen Kok says:

You have made some good points there. I checked
    on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most people
    will go along with your views on this website.

6. Lisa Davis says:

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if
    all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the web will be much more useful than ever before.

7. John Kelley says:

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty
    worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

8. Joy Banks says:

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and
    it is time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may I wish to recommend you few fascinating issues or advice.

Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I want to read even more things approximately it!

9. Vera Oneal says:

I will immediately snatch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter
    service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me know in order that I could subscribe.

Thanks.

10. Jeffery Salas says:

I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by
    no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all
    site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

11. Sylvia Muhammad says:

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the internet shall be much more useful than ever before.

12. Mattie Smith says:

Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Going through this
    post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept
    talking about this. I’ll send this article to him. Fairly certain he
    will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

13. Patrick Foster says:

Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or
    something. I feel that you simply can do with a few percent to drive the message house
    a bit, however instead of that, this is great blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

14. Blanche Whittaker says:

It’s pefect tme too makke some plans ffor the future and itt is time to bbe
    happy. I have read this post annd iff I cluld I wish to suggezt you sime intteresting things orr suggestions.

Mayb you coould wite next articles referring to this article.

I ddesire too rwad mor thiings abgout it!

15. Christopher Mccormick says:

It is the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have learn this publish and if I may I desire to recommend you few fascinating issues or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to learn more issues about it!

16. Beatrice Ireland says:

It is perfect time to make some plans for
    the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if
    I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips.

Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

17. Connie Chandler says:

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest
    you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

18. Thelma Leslie says:

Hi there! This blog post could not be written much
    better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He always kept talking about this. I’ll send this information to him.
    Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

19. Steven Veliz says:

You have made some really good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with
    your views on this website.

20. furtdso linopv says:

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

21. Vennie Schirrmacher says:

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be one of the best in its niche. Good blog!

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Your email address will not be published.